Scrabble word: SALUTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALUTED exist?
Definitions of SALUTED in dictionaries:
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - greet in a friendly way
- verb - express commendation of
- verb - become noticeable
- verb - honor with a military ceremony, as when honoring dead soldiers
- verb - recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation
- verb - to greet with a sign of welcome or respect
There are 7 letters in SALUTED: A D E L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALUTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALUTED plus a wildcard: SALUTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALUTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALUTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.