Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUST exist?
Definitions of DUST in dictionaries:
- noun - fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - free microscopic particles of solid material
- verb - remove the dust from
- verb - rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- verb - cover with a light dusting of a substance
- verb - distribute loosely
- Fine, dry particles of matter.
- A cloud of fine, dry particles.
- Particles of matter regarded as the result of disintegration: fabric that had fallen to dust over the centuries.
- Earth, especially when regarded as the substance of the grave: “ashes to ashes, dust to dust” (Book of Common Prayer).
- The surface of the ground.
- A debased or despised condition.
- Something of no worth.
- Rubbish readied for disposal.
- Confusion; agitation; commotion: won’t go back in until the dust settles.
- To remove dust from by wiping, brushing, or beating: dust the furniture.
- To sprinkle with a powdery substance: dusted the cookies with sugar; dust crops with fertilizer.
- To apply or strew in fine particles: dusted talcum powder on my feet.
- To deliver a pitch so close to (the batter) as to make the batter back away.
- To clean by removing dust.
- To cover itself with such particulate matter.
- v - to make free of dust (minute particles of matter)
There are 4 letters in DUST: D S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUST plus a wildcard: DUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUST
Images for DUST
- Filedust bunnies.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- dust Bowl Photographs
- dust Bowl Photographs
- Image above The June 8 dust devil spawns a second small dust devil to ...
- The dreaded dust Bunny has mutated evolved to a creature more fitting ...
- Earlier this year there was a bit of a dust storm at Fregon Community ...
- matchbox rizla drawings dust table collection
- dust suppression systems are extremely efficient at eliminating dust ...
- Nigel Rolfe dust In Face (2008) Colour photograph 36 x 36in
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.