Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDY exist?
Definitions of STUDY in dictionaries:
- noun - a detailed critical inspection
- noun - applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- noun - a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- noun - a state of deep mental absorption
- noun - a room used for reading and writing and studying
- noun - a branch of knowledge
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - attentive consideration and meditation
- noun - someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play)
- noun - a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - be a student
- verb - give careful consideration to
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - learn by reading books
- verb - think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
- The act or process of studying.
- The pursuit of knowledge, as by reading, observation, or research.
- Attentive scrutiny.
- A branch of knowledge.
- A work, such as a thesis, that results from studious endeavor.
- A literary work on a particular subject.
- A preliminary sketch, as for a work of art or literature.
- A composition intended as a technical exercise.
- A state of mental absorption: She is in a deep study.
- A room intended or equipped for studying or writing.
- One who memorizes something, especially a performer with reference to his or her ability to memorize a part: He is a quick study.
- Memorization of a part in a play.
- To apply one’s mind purposefully to the acquisition of knowledge or understanding of (a subject).
- To read carefully.
- To memorize.
- To take (a course) at a school.
- To inquire into; investigate.
- To examine closely; scrutinize.
- To give careful thought to; contemplate: study the next move.
- To apply oneself to learning, especially by reading.
- To pursue a course of study.
- To ponder; reflect.
- v - to apply the mind to the acquisition of knowledge
There are 5 letters in STUDY: D S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUDY plus a wildcard: STUDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUDY
Images for STUDY
- Teach Me How To study Merrik Metcalf
- 25 study is Never End Creative the key to the future
- Sample study Sessions
- study Techniques to Increase Grades
- Exam study Leave for Year 12 and Year 14 students St Pauls High ...
- study Hard
- Why Did I Choose to study Information Technology in PresUniv hasrul ...
- study Skills
- Green Exam Academy - FREE Online LEED AP Exam study Guide Resource for ...
- study Passes for February 2012 Bar Exam Brooklaw Library Weblog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.