Is STURDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STURDY in various dictionaries:
- adj - having rugged physical strength
- adj - not making concessions
- adj - substantially made or constructed
- Having or showing rugged physical strength.
- Substantially made or built; stout: sturdy canvas.
- Marked by resoluteness or determination; firm: sturdy resistance.
- adv - strong and durable [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : STURDILY
- adj - a disease of sheep [n -DIES] : STURDIED
There are 6 letters in STURDY: D R S T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STURDY
To search all scrabble anagrams of STURDY, to go: STURDY?
Rearrange the letters in STURDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STURDY
What's nearby STURDY
Lookup in Wiki for STURDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STURDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STURDY"