Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STURDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STURDY exist?
Definitions of STURDY in dictionaries:
- adj - having rugged physical strength
- adj - not making concessions
- adj - substantially made or constructed
- Having or showing rugged physical strength.
- Substantially made or built; stout: sturdy canvas.
- Marked by resoluteness or determination; firm: sturdy resistance.
- adv - strong and durable [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : STURDILY
- adj - a disease of sheep [n -DIES] : STURDIED
There are 6 letters in STURDY: D R S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STURDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STURDY plus a wildcard: STURDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STURDY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STURDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.