Scrabble word: STUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUD exist?
Definitions of STUD in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is virile and sexually active
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - an upright in house framing
- noun - adult male horse kept for breeding
- noun - poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up
- verb - scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- verb - provide with or construct with studs
- An upright post in the framework of a wall for supporting sheets of lath, wallboard, or similar material.
- A small knob, nail head, or rivet fixed in and slightly projecting from a surface.
- A small ornamental button mounted on a short post for insertion through an eyelet, as on a dress shirt.
- A buttonlike earring mounted on a slender post, as of gold or steel, for wearing in a pierced earlobe.
- Any of various protruding pins or pegs in machinery, used mainly as a support or pivot.
- One of a number of small metal cleats embedded in a snow tire to increase traction on slippery or snowy roads.
- A metal crosspiece used as a brace in a link, as in a chain cable.
- To provide with or construct with studs or a stud.
- To set with studs or a stud: stud a bracelet with rubies.
- To be scattered over: Daisies studded the meadow.
- A group of animals, especially horses, kept for breeding.
- A male animal, such as a stallion, that is kept for breeding.
- A stable or farm where these animals are kept.
- A man regarded as virile and sexually active.
- Stud poker.
- verb - to set thickly with small projections
There are 4 letters in STUD: D S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUD plus a wildcard: STUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUD
Images for STUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.