Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUSTS exist?
Definitions of DUSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - free microscopic particles of solid material
- verb - remove the dust from
- verb - rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- verb - cover with a light dusting of a substance
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - to make free of dust (minute particles of matter)
There are 5 letters in DUSTS: D S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUSTS plus a wildcard: DUSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUSTS
Images for DUSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.