Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUSTS exist?
Definitions of DUSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - free microscopic particles of solid material
- verb - remove the dust from
- verb - rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- verb - cover with a light dusting of a substance
- verb - distribute loosely
- v - to make free of dust (minute particles of matter)
There are 5 letters in DUSTS: D S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUSTS plus a wildcard: DUSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUSTS
Images for DUSTS
- Proposed New Solar System Orion Nebula ...
- ... virtue is that it sort of works and lets you see the dustsdusts zip
- Review Comin at Ya dusts Off an 80s 3-D Relic - Film.com
- ... Nissan Juke-R with GT-R AWD System dusts up Gallardo 458 & SLS
- Android OS (not Linux as rumoured earlier)
- 1996 ...
- Cult Hopping & Moon Battery Warning Alternative Realities Ahead
- survey conducted in March that found that 44% of U.S. consumers who ...
- Walking Dead Title Lights dusts HD Wallpaper