Is STUDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is virile and sexually active
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - an upright in house framing
- noun - adult male horse kept for breeding
- noun - poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up
- verb - scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- verb - provide with or construct with studs
- verb - to set thickly with small projections
There are 5 letters in STUDS: D S S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUDS, to go: STUDS?
Rearrange the letters in STUDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUDS
What's nearby STUDS
Lookup in Wiki for STUDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUDS"