Scrabble word: DUETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUETS exist?
Definitions of DUETS in dictionaries:
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - two performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a pair who associate with one another
- noun - a musical composition for two performers
- noun - (ballet) a dance for two people (usually a ballerina and a danseur noble)
- verb - to perform a duet (a musical composition for two)
There are 5 letters in DUETS: D E S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUETS plus a wildcard: DUETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUETS
Images for DUETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.