Scrabble word: DUSTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUSTED exist?
Definitions of DUSTED in dictionaries:
- verb - remove the dust from
- verb - rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- verb - cover with a light dusting of a substance
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - to make free of dust (minute particles of matter)
There are 6 letters in DUSTED: D D E S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUSTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUSTED plus a wildcard: DUSTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUSTED
Images for DUSTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.