Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUD exist?
Definitions of DUD in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is unsuccessful
- noun - an explosion that fails to occur
- noun - an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- adj - failing to detonate
- A bomb, shell, or explosive round that fails to detonate.
- One that is disappointingly ineffective or unsuccessful.
- Personal belongings.
- noun - a bomb that fails to explode
There are 3 letters in DUD: D D U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUD plus a wildcard: DUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUD
3 letter words
Images for DUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.