Scrabble word: DUDE
Is DUDE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal form of address for a man
- noun - a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- An Easterner or city person who vacations on a ranch in the West.
- A man who is very fancy or sharp in dress and demeanor.
- A fellow; a chap.
- verb - to dress up in flashy clothes
There are 4 letters in DUDE: D D E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUDE
Click to search all anagrams of DUDE plus a wildcard: DUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUDE
Images for DUDE
Lookup in Wiki for DUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.