Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUE exist?
Definitions of DUE in dictionaries:
- noun - that which is deserved or owed
- noun - a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership)
- adj - owed and payable immediately or on demand
- adj - scheduled to arrive
- adj - suitable to or expected in the circumstances
- adj - capable of being assigned or credited to
- adv - directly or exactly
- Payable immediately or on demand.
- Owed as a debt; owing: the amount still due.
- In accord with right, convention, or courtesy; appropriate: due esteem; all due respect.
- Meeting special requirements; sufficient: We have due cause to honor them.
- Expected or scheduled, especially appointed to arrive: Their plane is due in 15 minutes.
- Anticipated; looked for: a long due promotion.
- Expecting or ready for something as part of a normal course or sequence: We’re due for some rain.
- Capable of being attributed.
- Something owed or deserved: You finally received your due.
- Straight; directly: Go due west.
- noun - something that is owed
There are 3 letters in DUE: D E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUE plus a wildcard: DUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUE
Images for DUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.