Scrabble word: NUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUDE exist?
Definitions of NUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a painting of a naked human figure
- noun - without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude')
- noun - a naked person
- noun - a statue of a naked human figure
- adj - completely unclothed
- Being without clothing; naked.
- Lacking any of various legal requisites, such as evidence.
- An unclothed human figure, especially an artistic representation.
- The condition of being unclothed.
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj NUDER, NUDEST] : NUDELY
- noun - a nude figure
There are 4 letters in NUDE: D E N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUDE plus a wildcard: NUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUDE
Images for NUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.