Scrabble word: NUDE
Is NUDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painting of a naked human figure
- noun - without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude')
- noun - a naked person
- noun - a statue of a naked human figure
- adj - completely unclothed
- Being without clothing; naked.
- Lacking any of various legal requisites, such as evidence.
- An unclothed human figure, especially an artistic representation.
- The condition of being unclothed.
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj NUDER, NUDEST] : NUDELY
- noun - a nude figure
There are 4 letters in NUDE: D E N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NUDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUDE, to go: NUDE?
Rearrange the letters in NUDE and see some winning combinations
Images for NUDE
Lookup in Wiki for NUDE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.