Scrabble word: NUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUDE exist?
Definitions of NUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a painting of a naked human figure
- noun - without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude')
- noun - a naked person
- noun - a statue of a naked human figure
- adj - completely unclothed
- Being without clothing; naked.
- Lacking any of various legal requisites, such as evidence.
- An unclothed human figure, especially an artistic representation.
- The condition of being unclothed.
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj NUDER, NUDEST] : NUDELY
- noun - a nude figure