Scrabble word: UNDUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDUE exist?
Definitions of UNDUE in dictionaries:
- adj - not yet payable
- adj - not appropriate or proper (or even legal) in the circumstances
- adj - lacking justification or authorization
- adj - beyond normal limits
- Exceeding what is appropriate or normal; excessive: “I was grateful, without showing undue excitement” (Katherine Mansfield).
- Not just, proper, or legal: undue use of force.
- Not yet payable or due: an undue loan.
- adj - exceeding what is appropriate or normal