Scrabble word: DUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUN exist?
Definitions of DUN in dictionaries:
- noun - horse of a dull brownish grey color
- noun - a color or pigment varying around a light grey-brown color
- verb - treat cruelly
- verb - persistently ask for overdue payment
- verb - cure by salting
- verb - make a dun color
- adj - of a dull greyish brown to brownish grey color
- One that duns.
- An importunate demand for payment.
- An almost neutral brownish gray to dull grayish brown.
- A fishing fly having this color.
- A horse of this color.
- adj - of a dull brown color
- verb - to make demands upon for payment of a debt
There are 3 letters in DUN: D N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUN plus a wildcard: DUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUN
Images for DUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.