Scrabble word: FUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUND exist?
Definitions of FUND in dictionaries:
- noun - a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- noun - a supply of something available for future use
- noun - a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
- verb - convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- verb - place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- verb - provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- verb - invest money in government securities
- verb - accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- verb - furnish money for
- A source of supply; a stock: a fund of goodwill.
- A sum of money or other resources set aside for a specific purpose: a pension fund.
- An organization established to administer and manage a sum of money.
- To provide money for paying off the interest or principal of (a debt).
- To convert into a long-term or floating debt with fixed interest payments.
- To place in a fund for accumulation.
- To furnish a fund for: funded the space program.
- verb - to provide money for