Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUND exist?
Definitions of FUND in dictionaries:
- noun - a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- noun - a supply of something available for future use
- noun - a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
- verb - convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- verb - place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- verb - provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- verb - invest money in government securities
- verb - accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- verb - furnish money for
- A source of supply; a stock: a fund of goodwill.
- A sum of money or other resources set aside for a specific purpose: a pension fund.
- An organization established to administer and manage a sum of money.
- To provide money for paying off the interest or principal of (a debt).
- To convert into a long-term or floating debt with fixed interest payments.
- To place in a fund for accumulation.
- To furnish a fund for: funded the space program.
- verb - to provide money for
There are 4 letters in FUND: D F N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUND plus a wildcard: FUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUND
Images for FUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.