Scrabble word: FUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUN exist?
Definitions of FUN in dictionaries:
- noun - activities that are enjoyable or amusing
- noun - verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
- noun - violent and excited activity
- noun - a disposition to find (or make) causes for amusement
- A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.
- Enjoyment; amusement: have fun at the beach.
- To behave playfully; joke.
- adj - providing enjoyment
- verb - to act playfully
There are 3 letters in FUN: F N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUN plus a wildcard: FUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUN
Images for FUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.