Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNK exist?
Definitions of FUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of nervous depression
- noun - United States biochemist (born in Poland) who showed that several diseases were caused by dietary deficiencies and who coined the term `vitamin' for the chemicals involved (1884-1967)
- noun - an earthy type of jazz combining it with blues and soul
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- A state of cowardly fright; a panic.
- A state of severe depression.
- A cowardly, fearful person.
- To shrink from in fright or dread.
- To shrink in fright.
- An earthy quality appreciated in music such as jazz or soul.
- A type of popular music combining elements of jazz, blues, and soul and characterized by syncopated rhythm and a heavy, repetitive bass line.
- An unsophisticated quality or atmosphere of a region or locality: “The setting is country funk” (Nina Martin).
- verb - to shrink back in fear
There are 4 letters in FUNK: F K N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNK plus a wildcard: FUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNK
Images for FUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.