Scrabble word: FUNKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNKS exist?
Definitions of FUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of nervous depression
- noun - United States biochemist (born in Poland) who showed that several diseases were caused by dietary deficiencies and who coined the term `vitamin' for the chemicals involved (1884-1967)
- noun - an earthy type of jazz combining it with blues and soul
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - to shrink back in fear
There are 5 letters in FUNKS: F K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNKS plus a wildcard: FUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNKS
Images for FUNKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.