Is FUNKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of nervous depression
- noun - United States biochemist (born in Poland) who showed that several diseases were caused by dietary deficiencies and who coined the term `vitamin' for the chemicals involved (1884-1967)
- noun - an earthy type of jazz combining it with blues and soul
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - to shrink back in fear
There are 5 letters in FUNKS: F K N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNKS, to go: FUNKS?
Rearrange the letters in FUNKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUNKS
What's nearby FUNKS
Lookup in Wiki for FUNKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNKS"