Scrabble word: SUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNK exist?
Definitions of SUNK in dictionaries:
- verb - fall or descend to a lower place or level
- verb - cause to sink
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- verb - descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- verb - appear to move downward
- verb - fall heavily or suddenly
- verb - fall or sink heavily
- verb - embed deeply
- adj - doomed to extinction
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE
There are 4 letters in SUNK: K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNK plus a wildcard: SUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNK
Images for SUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.