Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNK exist?
Definitions of SUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - plumbing fixture consisting of a water basin fixed to a wall or floor and having a drainpipe
- noun - (technology) a process that acts to absorb or remove energy or a substance from a system
- noun - a depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone) and formed by solution or by collapse of a cavern roof
- noun - a covered cistern
- adj - doomed to extinction
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE
There are 4 letters in SUNK: K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNK plus a wildcard: SUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNK
Images for SUNK
- Shipwreck sunk In Mediterranean Waters In Pireas Near Athens Greece ...
- Insurance claim funny photo 23. In the event of a water landing ...
- 61 sunk at Perdido Pass last night - The Hull Truth - Boating and ...
- Lounge Articles Titanic disaster blamed on Moon
- ... History of a Doomed Ship Titanic-sunk Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- HowStuffWorks Why Ships Sink
- Coast Guard Cannon Fire Sinks Tsunami Ghost Ship
- sunk1 600x450 Camping and Caravanning Club CS The Humber sunk Island ...
- To make a list of the damages together with recommendations for ...
- Mocking Words Theyre Not The Same