Is SUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUNK in various dictionaries:
- verb - fall or descend to a lower place or level
- verb - cause to sink
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- verb - descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- verb - appear to move downward
- verb - fall heavily or suddenly
- verb - fall or sink heavily
- verb - embed deeply
- adj - doomed to extinction
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE
There are 4 letters in SUNK: K N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUNK, to go: SUNK?
Rearrange the letters in SUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUNK
What's nearby SUNK
Lookup in Wiki for SUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUNK"