Scrabble word: BUNKS
Is BUNKS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a long trough for feeding cattle
- noun - a bed on a ship or train
- noun - a rough bed (as at a campsite)
- noun - unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- noun - a message that seems to convey no meaning
- noun - beds built one above the other
- verb - avoid paying
- verb - provide with a bunk
- verb - flee
- verb - to go to bed
There are 5 letters in BUNKS: B K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNKS
Click to search all anagrams of BUNKS plus a wildcard: BUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNKS
Images for BUNKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.