Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNKS exist?
Definitions of BUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a long trough for feeding cattle
- noun - a bed on a ship or train
- noun - a rough bed (as at a campsite)
- noun - unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- noun - a message that seems to convey no meaning
- noun - beds built one above the other
- verb - avoid paying
- verb - provide with a bunk
- verb - flee
- v - to go to bed
There are 5 letters in BUNKS: B K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNKS plus a wildcard: BUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUNKS
- Journeys London Kings Cross Hostel (England) See 39 Reviews and 18 ...
- ... to plan well soon have 4 navy-style bunks each 113 long
- Star Wars AT-AT Imperial Walker Loft Bed
- Loft Space Solution Self Contained bunks Apartment Therapy
- Request Price for Wildwood X-Lite 281QB Quad Bunk Outside Kitchen 2013 ...
- Carnival Dream - Cabins and Accommodations - Family Quint Oceanview ...
- 2011 COPPER CANYON 292FWBHS BATH-AND-A-HALF BUNK HOUSE DOUBLE SLIDE ...
- Space Saving for Kids Small Bedroom Design Ideas By Sergi Mengot Teen ...
- Adjustable Angle bunks & Inclined Angle bunks
- Heavy Duty Feed bunks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.