Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNK exist?
Definitions of BUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a long trough for feeding cattle
- noun - a bed on a ship or train
- noun - a rough bed (as at a campsite)
- noun - unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- noun - a message that seems to convey no meaning
- noun - beds built one above the other
- verb - avoid paying
- verb - provide with a bunk
- verb - flee
- A narrow bed built like a shelf into or against a wall, as in a ship’s cabin.
- A bunk bed.
- A place for sleeping.
- To sleep in a bunk or bed.
- To stay the night; sleep: bunk over at a friend’s house.
- To provide with sleeping quarters.
- Empty talk; nonsense.
- v - to go to bed
There are 4 letters in BUNK: B K N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNK plus a wildcard: BUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNK
Images for BUNK
- Sahara bunk Bed with Radar Mattress Get In Style With Metal bunk Beds
- Home Bedroom Loft beds & bunk beds bunk beds
- ... to Heaven bunk Bed Stairway bunk Beds All American bunk Beds
- Heartland Full Size Stair Kids bunk Bed
- bunk Bed with Desk underneath for Children IPS Albania Home
- Simple White Boy bunk bed Bedroom
- ... room bunk bed 300x300 7 wonderful colourful childrens room bunk bed
- Capybara Lapwarmer Tacky Raccoons