Scrabble word: BUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNK exist?
Definitions of BUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a long trough for feeding cattle
- noun - a bed on a ship or train
- noun - a rough bed (as at a campsite)
- noun - unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- noun - a message that seems to convey no meaning
- noun - beds built one above the other
- verb - avoid paying
- verb - provide with a bunk
- verb - flee
- A narrow bed built like a shelf into or against a wall, as in a ship’s cabin.
- A bunk bed.
- A place for sleeping.
- To sleep in a bunk or bed.
- To stay the night; sleep: bunk over at a friend’s house.
- To provide with sleeping quarters.
- Empty talk; nonsense.
- verb - to go to bed
There are 4 letters in BUNK: B K N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNK plus a wildcard: BUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNK
Images for BUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.