Scrabble word: BUSKIN
Is BUSKIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUSKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a boot reaching halfway up to the knee
- A foot and leg covering reaching halfway to the knee, resembling a laced half boot.
- A thick-soled laced half boot worn by actors of Greek and Roman tragedies.
- Tragedy, especially that which resembles a Greek tragedy.
- adj - a high shoe [n -S] : BUSKINED
There are 6 letters in BUSKIN: B I K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSKIN
Click to search all anagrams of BUSKIN plus a wildcard: BUSKIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSKIN
Images for BUSKIN
Lookup in Wiki for BUSKIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.