Scrabble word: SNUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUB exist?
Definitions of SNUB in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of driving away or warding off
- noun - a refusal to recognize someone you know
- verb - refuse to acknowledge
- verb - reject outright and bluntly
- adj - unusually short
- To ignore or behave coldly toward; slight.
- To dismiss, turn down, or frustrate the expectations of.
- To check the movement of (a rope or cable running out) by turning it quickly about a post.
- To secure (a vessel, for example) in this manner.
- To stub out (a cigarette, for example).
- A deliberate slight or affront.
- A sudden checking, as of a rope or cable running out.
- verb - to treat with contempt or neglect