Scrabble word: SNUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUB exist?
Definitions of SNUB in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of driving away or warding off
- noun - a refusal to recognize someone you know
- verb - refuse to acknowledge
- verb - reject outright and bluntly
- adj - unusually short
- To ignore or behave coldly toward; slight.
- To dismiss, turn down, or frustrate the expectations of.
- To check the movement of (a rope or cable running out) by turning it quickly about a post.
- To secure (a vessel, for example) in this manner.
- To stub out (a cigarette, for example).
- A deliberate slight or affront.
- A sudden checking, as of a rope or cable running out.
- verb - to treat with contempt or neglect
There are 4 letters in SNUB: B N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUB plus a wildcard: SNUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUB
Images for SNUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.