Scrabble word: BONUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BONUS exist?
Definitions of BONUS in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that tends to arouse
- noun - an additional payment (or other remuneration) to employees as a means of increasing output
- Something given or paid in addition to what is usual or expected.
- A sum of money or the equivalent given to an employee in addition to the employee’s usual compensation.
- A sum of money in addition to salary that is given to a professional athlete for signing up with a team.
- A subsidy from a government to an industry.
- A premium, as of stock, that is given by a corporation to another party, such as a purchaser of its securities.
- Each of these nouns denotes a form of extra payment.
- noun - an additional payment
There are 5 letters in BONUS: B N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BONUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BONUS plus a wildcard: BONUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BONUS
Images for BONUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.