Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOUS exist?
Definitions of NOUS in dictionaries:
- noun - common sense
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- Reason and knowledge as opposed to sense perception.
- The rational part of the individual human soul.
- The principle of the cosmic mind or soul responsible for the rational order of the cosmos.
- In Stoicism, the equivalent of Logos.
- In Neo-Platonism, the image of the absolute good, containing the cosmos of intelligible beings.
- Good sense; shrewdness: “Hillela had the nous to take up with the General when he was on the up-and-up again” (Nadine Gordimer).
- noun - mind, reason, or intellect
There are 4 letters in NOUS: N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOUS plus a wildcard: NOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOUS
Images for NOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.