Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOUNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOUNS exist?
Definitions of NOUNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a content word that can be used to refer to a person, place, thing, quality, or action
- noun - the word class that can serve as the subject or object of a verb, the object of a preposition, or in apposition
- adv - a word used to denote the name of something [n -S] : NOUNAL, NOUNLESS [adj], NOUNALLY
There are 5 letters in NOUNS: N N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOUNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOUNS plus a wildcard: NOUNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOUNS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOUNS
- Parts of Speech - nouns Promethean Resource Gallery Pack - Whiteboard ...
- Top 25 nouns and Their Meaning English with Jo
- Common nouns general do not begin with a capital letter.
- nouns School Charts Educational Posters
- Communication Arts - Grammar - nouns - Common Core State Standard ...
- Survival Spanish for Mays Staff
- nouns 2 Resource Pack Promethean Resource Gallery Pack - Whiteboard ...
- Categories of nouns
- 809 Exploring nouns & Verbs SE Pack.....285.00