Scrabble word: NUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUN exist?
Definitions of NUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman religious
- noun - a buoy resembling a cone
- noun - the 14th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- A woman who belongs to a religious order or congregation devoted to active service or meditation, living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- The 14th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- noun - a woman belonging to a religious order
There are 3 letters in NUN: N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUN plus a wildcard: NUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUN
Images for NUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.