Scrabble word: UNIONS
Is UNIONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer
- noun - the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- noun - the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- noun - the state of being joined or united or linked
- noun - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- noun - healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones
- noun - a political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- noun - the occurrence of a uniting of separate parts
- noun - a device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner)
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- noun - a number of persons, parties, or political entities united for a common purpose
There are 6 letters in UNIONS: I N N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIONS
Click to search all anagrams of UNIONS plus a wildcard: UNIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNIONS
Images for UNIONS
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.