Scrabble word: UNION
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNION exist?
Definitions of UNION in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer
- noun - the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- noun - the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- noun - the state of being joined or united or linked
- noun - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- noun - healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones
- noun - a political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- noun - the occurrence of a uniting of separate parts
- noun - a device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner)
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- adj - being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War
- adj - of trade unions
- The act of uniting or the state of being united.
- A combination so formed, especially an alliance or confederation of people, parties, or political entities for mutual interest or benefit.
- A set, every member of which is an element of one or another of two or more given sets.
- Agreement or harmony resulting from the uniting of individuals; concord.
- The state of matrimony; marriage: “The element that was to make possible such a union was trust in each other’s love” (Kate Chopin).
- Sexual intercourse.
- A combination of parishes for joint administration of relief for the poor in Great Britain.
- A workhouse maintained by such a union.
- A labor union.
- A coupling device for connecting parts, such as pipes or rods.
- A device on a flag or an ensign, occupying the upper inner corner or the entire field, that signifies the union of two or more sovereignties.
- An organization at a college or university that provides facilities for recreation; a student union.
- A building housing such facilities.
- Of or relating to a labor union or labor union organizing: the union movement; union negotiations.
- noun - a number of persons, parties, or political entities united for a common purpose
There are 5 letters in UNION: I N N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNION plus a wildcard: UNION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNION
Images for UNION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.