Scrabble word: UNISON
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNISON exist?
Definitions of UNISON in dictionaries:
- noun - corresponding exactly
- noun - occurring together or simultaneously
- noun - (music) two or more sounds or tones at the same pitch or in octaves
- Identity of pitch; the interval of a perfect prime.
- The combination of parts at the same pitch or in octaves.
- The act or an instance of speaking the same words simultaneously by two or more speakers.
- An instance of agreement; concord.
- In complete agreement; harmonizing exactly.
- At the same time; at once.
- adj - complete agreement [n -S] : UNISONAL