Scrabble word: UNISON
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNISON exist?
Definitions of UNISON in dictionaries:
- noun - corresponding exactly
- noun - occurring together or simultaneously
- noun - (music) two or more sounds or tones at the same pitch or in octaves
- Identity of pitch; the interval of a perfect prime.
- The combination of parts at the same pitch or in octaves.
- The act or an instance of speaking the same words simultaneously by two or more speakers.
- An instance of agreement; concord.
- In complete agreement; harmonizing exactly.
- At the same time; at once.
- adj - complete agreement [n -S] : UNISONAL
There are 6 letters in UNISON: I N N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNISON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNISON plus a wildcard: UNISON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNISON
Images for UNISON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.