Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOUT exist?
Definitions of SNOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head
- noun - informal terms for the nose
- noun - beaklike projection of the anterior part of the head of certain insects such as e.g. weevils
- The projecting nose, jaws, or anterior facial part of an animal’s head.
- A similar prolongation of the anterior portion of the head in certain insects, such as weevils; a rostrum.
- A spout or nozzle shaped like such a projection.
- The human nose.
- verb - to provide with a nozzle
There are 5 letters in SNOUT: N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNOUT plus a wildcard: SNOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNOUT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.