Scrabble word: SNOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOUT exist?
Definitions of SNOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head
- noun - informal terms for the nose
- noun - beaklike projection of the anterior part of the head of certain insects such as e.g. weevils
- The projecting nose, jaws, or anterior facial part of an animal’s head.
- A similar prolongation of the anterior portion of the head in certain insects, such as weevils; a rostrum.
- A spout or nozzle shaped like such a projection.
- The human nose.
- verb - to provide with a nozzle