Scrabble word: COUNTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTS exist?
Definitions of COUNTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the total number counted
- noun - the act of counting
- noun - a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
- verb - determine the number or amount of
- verb - have weight
- verb - show consideration for
- verb - name or recite the numbers in ascending order
- verb - put into a group
- verb - include as if by counting
- verb - have a certain value or carry a certain weight
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- verb - take account of
- verb - to list or mention the units of one by one to ascertain the total
There are 6 letters in COUNTS: C N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTS plus a wildcard: COUNTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTS
Images for COUNTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.