Scrabble word: SUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCTION exist?
Definitions of SUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a force over an area produced by a pressure difference
- noun - the act of sucking
- verb - remove or draw away by the force of suction
- verb - empty or clean (a body cavity) by the force of suction
- The act or process of sucking.
- A force that causes a fluid or solid to be drawn into an interior space or to adhere to a surface because of the difference between the external and internal pressures.
- To draw away or remove by the force of suction: suction fluid from the lungs.
- To clean or evacuate (a body cavity, for example) by the force of suction.
- Creating suction.
- Operating or operated by suction.
- verb - to remove by the process of sucking