Scrabble word: SUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCTION exist?
Definitions of SUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a force over an area produced by a pressure difference
- noun - the act of sucking
- verb - remove or draw away by the force of suction
- verb - empty or clean (a body cavity) by the force of suction
- The act or process of sucking.
- A force that causes a fluid or solid to be drawn into an interior space or to adhere to a surface because of the difference between the external and internal pressures.
- To draw away or remove by the force of suction: suction fluid from the lungs.
- To clean or evacuate (a body cavity, for example) by the force of suction.
- Creating suction.
- Operating or operated by suction.
- verb - to remove by the process of sucking
There are 7 letters in SUCTION: C I N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUCTION plus a wildcard: SUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUCTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.