Scrabble word: ICON
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICON exist?
Definitions of ICON in dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) a graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface
- noun - a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- noun - a conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel
- An image; a representation.
- A simile or symbol: “Voyager will take its place... alongside such icons of airborne adventure as The Spirit of St.
- A representation or picture of a sacred or sanctified Christian personage, traditional to the Eastern Church.
- One who is the object of great attention and devotion; an idol: “He is... a pop icon designed and manufactured for the video generation” (Harry F.
- A picture on a screen that represents a specific command.
There are 4 letters in ICON: C I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ICON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ICON plus a wildcard: ICON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ICON
Images for ICON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.