Scrabble word: TONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONIC exist?
Definitions of TONIC in dictionaries:
- noun - lime- or lemon-flavored carbonated water containing quinine
- noun - a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- noun - (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
- noun - a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
- adj - of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue
- adj - employing variations in pitch to distinguish meanings of otherwise similar words
- adj - used of syllables
- adj - relating to or being the keynote of a major or minor scale
- adj - imparting vitality and energy
- An agent, such as a medication, that restores or increases body tone.
- An invigorating, refreshing, or restorative agent or influence.
- Quinine water.
- The first note of a diatonic scale; the keynote.
- A tonic accent.
- Producing or stimulating physical, mental, or emotional vigor.
- Of, relating to, or producing tone or tonicity in muscles or tissue: a tonic reflex.
- Of or based on the keynote.
- Speakers in Boston and its environs have a term of their own: tonic.
- noun - something that invigorates or refreshes
There are 5 letters in TONIC: C I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONIC plus a wildcard: TONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONIC
Images for TONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.