Scrabble word: CHITON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHITON exist?
Definitions of CHITON in dictionaries:
- noun - a woolen tunic worn by men and women in ancient Greece
- noun - primitive elongated bilaterally symmetrical marine mollusk having a mantle covered with eight calcareous plates
- Any of various marine mollusks of the class Polyplacophora that live on rocks and have shells consisting of eight overlapping calcareous plates.
- A tunic worn by men and women in ancient Greece.
- noun - a tunic worn in ancient Greece