Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHITON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHITON exist?
Definitions of CHITON in dictionaries:
- noun - a woolen tunic worn by men and women in ancient Greece
- noun - primitive elongated bilaterally symmetrical marine mollusk having a mantle covered with eight calcareous plates
- Any of various marine mollusks of the class Polyplacophora that live on rocks and have shells consisting of eight overlapping calcareous plates.
- A tunic worn by men and women in ancient Greece.
- noun - a tunic worn in ancient Greece
There are 6 letters in CHITON: C H I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHITON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHITON plus a wildcard: CHITON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHITON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHITON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.