Scrabble word: CHIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIN exist?
Definitions of CHIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the protruding part of the lower jaw
- noun - Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India
- verb - raise oneself while hanging from one's hands until one's chin is level with the support bar
- To pull (oneself) up with the arms while grasping an overhead horizontal bar until the chin is level with the bar.
- To place (a violin) under the chin in preparation to play it.
- To chin oneself.
- To make idle conversation; chatter.
- verb - to hold with the chin (the lower part of the face)
There are 4 letters in CHIN: C H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIN plus a wildcard: CHIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIN
Images for CHIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.