Scrabble word: CINCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CINCH exist?
Definitions of CINCH in dictionaries:
- noun - any undertaking that is easy to do
- noun - stable gear consisting of a band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place
- noun - a form of all fours in which the players bid for the privilege of naming trumps
- verb - tie a cinch around
- verb - make sure of
- verb - get a grip on
- A girth for a pack or saddle.
- A firm grip.
- Something easy to accomplish.
- A sure thing; a certainty.
- To put a saddle girth on.
- To get a tight grip on.
- To make certain of: cinch a victory.
- verb - to form a circle around
There are 5 letters in CINCH: C C H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CINCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CINCH plus a wildcard: CINCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CINCH
Images for CINCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.