Scrabble word: INCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCH exist?
Definitions of INCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- noun - a unit of measurement for advertising space
- verb - advance slowly, as if by inches
- A unit of length in the U.
- A fall, as of rain or snow, sufficient to cover a surface to the depth of one inch.
- A unit of atmospheric pressure that is equal to the pressure exerted by a one-inch column of mercury at the earth’s surface at a temperature of 0C.
- A very small degree or amount: won’t budge an inch.
- A small island.
- verb - to move very slowly
There are 4 letters in INCH: C H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCH plus a wildcard: INCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCH
Images for INCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.