Is INCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- noun - a unit of measurement for advertising space
- verb - advance slowly, as if by inches
- A unit of length in the U.
- A fall, as of rain or snow, sufficient to cover a surface to the depth of one inch.
- A unit of atmospheric pressure that is equal to the pressure exerted by a one-inch column of mercury at the earth’s surface at a temperature of 0C.
- A very small degree or amount: won’t budge an inch.
- A small island.
- verb - to move very slowly
There are 4 letters in INCH: C H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCH, to go: INCH?
Rearrange the letters in INCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INCH
What's nearby INCH
Lookup in Wiki for INCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCH"