Scrabble word: CHAIN
Is CHAIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of things depending on each other as if linked together
- noun - (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
- noun - a series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
- noun - (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
- noun - anything that acts as a restraint
- noun - a unit of length
- noun - British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979)
- noun - a series of hills or mountains
- noun - a linked or connected series of objects
- noun - a necklace made by a stringing objects together
- verb - connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- verb - fasten or secure with chains
- A connected, flexible series of links, typically of metal, used especially for holding objects together or restraining or for transmitting mechanical power.
- Such a set of links, often of precious metal and with pendants attached, worn as an ornament or symbol of office.
- A restraining or confining agent or force.
- Bonds, fetters, or shackles.
- Captivity or oppression; bondage: threw off the chains of slavery.
- A number of establishments, such as stores, theaters, or hotels, under common ownership or management.
- A range of mountains.
- A group of atoms bonded in a spatial configuration like links in a chain.
- An instrument used in surveying, consisting of 100 linked pieces of iron or steel and measuring 66 feet (20.
- A similar instrument used in engineering, measuring 100 feet (30.
- To bind or make fast with a chain or chains: chained the dog to a tree.
- To restrain or confine as if with chains: workers who were chained to a life of dull routine.
- verb - to bind with a chain (a series of connected rings)
There are 5 letters in CHAIN: A C H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAIN
Click to search all anagrams of CHAIN plus a wildcard: CHAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAIN
Images for CHAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.