Scrabble word: CHINAS
Is CHINAS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHINAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia
- noun - high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- noun - a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- noun - dishware made of high quality porcelain
- noun - fine porcelain ware
There are 6 letters in CHINAS: A C H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINAS
Click to search all anagrams of CHINAS plus a wildcard: CHINAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINAS
Images for CHINAS
Lookup in Wiki for CHINAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.