Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHINA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINA exist?
Definitions of CHINA in dictionaries:
- noun - a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia
- noun - high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- noun - a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- noun - dishware made of high quality porcelain
- High-quality porcelain or ceramic ware, originally made in China.
- Although the word china is identical in spelling to the name of the country, there are 16th- and 17th-century spellings like chiney, cheny, and cheney that reflect the borrowing into English of the Persian term for this porcelain, chXnX.
- noun - fine porcelain ware
There are 5 letters in CHINA: A C H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHINA plus a wildcard: CHINA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHINA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.