Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACHING exist?
Definitions of ACHING in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain
- verb - feel physical pain
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - be the source of pain
- adj - causing a dull and steady pain
- v - to suffer a dull, continuous pain
There are 6 letters in ACHING: A C G H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACHING plus a wildcard: ACHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACHING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACHING
- aching heart
- Oh my aching back
- Little Boy Showing Stomach Pain Isolated On White Stock Photo ...
- ever realized that the body joints enable you to move easily aching ...
- Vasyli Medical - Tired aching Legs
- Girl with Stomach Ache - Royalty Free Clipart Picture
- Stomach Ache What to Eat to Feel Better - Health.com
- aching heart by 2sad-eyes on deviantART
- aching Heart VeehCirraVeehCirra
- Hat Full of Sky
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.