Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAG exist?
Definitions of HAG in dictionaries:
- noun - an ugly evil-looking old woman
- noun - eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles
- An old woman considered ugly or frightful.
- A witch; a sorceress.
- A female demon.
- A hagfish.
- A boggy area; a quagmire.
- A spot in boggy land that is softer or more solid than the surrounding area.
- A cutting in a peat bog.
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 3 letters in HAG: A G H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAG plus a wildcard: HAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAG
Images for HAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.