Scrabble word: HAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAG exist?
Definitions of HAG in dictionaries:
- noun - an ugly evil-looking old woman
- noun - eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles
- An old woman considered ugly or frightful.
- A witch; a sorceress.
- A female demon.
- A hagfish.
- A boggy area; a quagmire.
- A spot in boggy land that is softer or more solid than the surrounding area.
- A cutting in a peat bog.
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE