Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GASH exist?
Definitions of GASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a trench resembling a furrow that was made by erosion or excavation
- noun - a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- verb - cut open
- A long, deep cut.
- A deep flesh wound.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
- verb - to make a long deep cut in
There are 4 letters in GASH: A G H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GASH plus a wildcard: GASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GASH
Images for GASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.