Scrabble word: SHAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAG exist?
Definitions of SHAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- noun - a matted tangle of hair or fiber
- noun - a fabric with long coarse nap
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- noun - a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
- verb - dance the shag
- A tangle or mass, especially of rough, matted hair.
- A coarse long nap, as on a woolen cloth.
- Cloth having such a nap.
- A rug with a thick, rough pile.
- Coarse shredded tobacco.
- To make shaggy; roughen.
- To chase and bring back; fetch.
- To chase and catch (fly balls) in practice.
- A dance step of the 1930’s consisting of a hop on each foot in turn.
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY