Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAG exist?
Definitions of SHAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- noun - a matted tangle of hair or fiber
- noun - a fabric with long coarse nap
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- noun - a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
- verb - dance the shag
- A tangle or mass, especially of rough, matted hair.
- A coarse long nap, as on a woolen cloth.
- Cloth having such a nap.
- A rug with a thick, rough pile.
- Coarse shredded tobacco.
- To make shaggy; roughen.
- To chase and bring back; fetch.
- To chase and catch (fly balls) in practice.
- A dance step of the 1930’s consisting of a hop on each foot in turn.
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 4 letters in SHAG: A G H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAG plus a wildcard: SHAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAG
Images for SHAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.