Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAG exist?
Definitions of SHAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- noun - a matted tangle of hair or fiber
- noun - a fabric with long coarse nap
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- noun - a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
- verb - dance the shag
- A tangle or mass, especially of rough, matted hair.
- A coarse long nap, as on a woolen cloth.
- Cloth having such a nap.
- A rug with a thick, rough pile.
- Coarse shredded tobacco.
- To make shaggy; roughen.
- To chase and bring back; fetch.
- To chase and catch (fly balls) in practice.
- A dance step of the 1930’s consisting of a hop on each foot in turn.
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 4 letters in SHAG: A G H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAG plus a wildcard: SHAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAG
Images for SHAG
- Sexy shag Hairstyles Over 40 Jean Smarts Blonde Short shag Hair ...
- shag The Hardyman Files
- How to cut a shag haircut diagram
- Top 10 Hairstyles For Girls 2012-2013 shag Cut AModMag.com
- La Luz de Jesus 25 shag (Josh Agle)
- ... artist shag before. Now its time for a full page shag love-fest
- Long Length shag Haircut With Full Bang
- Cute Blonde Short Length shag Haircut Picture
- Long Length Edgy shag Haircut Pictures Front and Side Views
- Top shag Hairstyles Hairstyleaa