Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAGS exist?
Definitions of SHAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- noun - a matted tangle of hair or fiber
- noun - a fabric with long coarse nap
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- noun - a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
- verb - dance the shag
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 5 letters in SHAGS: A G H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAGS plus a wildcard: SHAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAGS
- 30 Spectacular Medium Shag Hairstyles - SloDive
- ... short and curly short and layered to short bobs or shags among others
- Ryan Zimmerman hits Denard Span impresses Mark Lerner shags
- ... Bob Cut Retro Curl Blunt Bangs and Short shags GY Events Services
- Winter distribution of Isle of May shags
- Tiny L shags 35 Mocha Teddy Bear w I Love You Heart - Giant Teddy ...
- wholesale or buy Shag Rug-China Shag Rug pricepicture
- 25th of may 1984
- Greenhorn Graduation 4 by Raishags on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.