Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GASHES exist?
Definitions of GASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a trench resembling a furrow that was made by erosion or excavation
- noun - a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- verb - cut open
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
- v - to make a long deep cut in
There are 6 letters in GASHES: A E G H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GASHES plus a wildcard: GASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GASHES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GASHES
- Your are... STRAWBERRY gashes
- Dominion Radio Self Harm Mix
- Do you know further pylons at unconventional sites If no perhaps you ...
- JoeBucsFan.com Blog Archive Another Super Bowl Ring In the House ...
- 2013 Swift Moselle Bedrooms 2 Price 39950
- Leaping Barracuda gashes Teenage Girls Arm -- Photo 7 Field ...
- Jodi Arias Jury Views Photos of Deep gashes on Ex-Boyfriend - ABC News
- Photobucket black tooth grin Pictures black tooth grin Images ...
- Brackenfield Bedrooms 2 Price 197000
- Oakland Raiders vs. Miami Dolphins Postgame Wrap Fish Food
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.