Scrabble word: GASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GASHES exist?
Definitions of GASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a trench resembling a furrow that was made by erosion or excavation
- noun - a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- verb - cut open
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
- verb - to make a long deep cut in
There are 6 letters in GASHES: A E G H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GASHES plus a wildcard: GASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GASHES
Images for GASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.