Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GASES exist?
Definitions of GASES in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
- noun - a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- noun - a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum
- noun - a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - a fossil fuel in the gaseous state
- verb - attack with gas
- verb - show off
- v - to supply with gas (a substance capable of indefinite expansion)
There are 5 letters in GASES: A E G S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GASES plus a wildcard: GASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GASES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GASES
- perfect storm of turbulent gases ESAHubble
- greenhouse gases Real Estate Advisor Law Blog
- What are the Greenhouse gases and who documented it
- Gas Standards for Noble gases Products & Services Gas Standards ...
- ... gases from the earths interior many other gases were injected into
- Japan To Monitor Greenhouse gases From Space Photo REUTERSStringer ...
- Rising greenhouse gases may lead to another mass extinction of ...
- GLOBAL WARMING greenhouse gases & climate change graphics methane CH ...
- Wind blows volcanic gas rising from Puu Oo vent Kilauea Volcano ...
- gases EPA Adds Methane and Fluorinated gases to Greenhouse Emissions ...